Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Welcome to Lefty's Cubs and Indians

Welcome to Lefty's Cubs and Indians pix. I have been a collector of pictures of Cubs and Indians players for almost 60 years. I have copies of pictures of almost every player in the entire history of the two ball clubs. If you would like a copy of one of these pictures, email me with the name of the player and I will try to email one to you.

These pictures are for your personal enjoyment, as I have enjoyed them. I will share them with you in the spirit of one fan to another. I am not trying to get rich at this but there are expenses (my time). Obviously, the quality of these pictures varies tremendously. Again, let me know your needs and I will let you know if I can help you and the small cost to you.

I am always interested in improving my collection. If you have pictures of players, email me with information. Maybe we can trade. I am not in this to make you rich, either! Let's have fun. 'Nuf said. Lefty.

3 comments:

  1. So who's the guy pictured there? Is that you?

    Just kidding. Welcome to the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I should run a contest to identify this fellow. All I will say is that he was a ballplayer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I am in this to get ME rich, so where does that leave us? Haha.

    Welcome to blog land, Grandpa!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!

SEARCH FOR ANYTHING ON AMAZON